Gypsum Mill Introduction :
Gypsum Mill is developed from the raymond mill. After being grinded by the gypsum grinding mill,the gypsum powder(usually is about 120-200 mesh) mainly are used in the production of paper faced gypsum board.
In order to make the paper faced gypsum board, the raw gypsum powder should be calcined in advance. ( 2 CaSO4 *2H2O (calcined) = 2 CaSO4*1/2 H2O + 3H2O ). The calcined gypsum powder is named plaster of paris.
Features of Gypsum Mill (Raymond Mill) :
1. Vertical structure, occupies small area.
2. Passing ratio achieves 99%.
3. Driving system of main frame adopts airtight gearing and pulley, drives smoothly and operates reliably.
4. Main parts of the whole plant are made from cast and steel of high quality.
5. Centralized controlled Electric control system , high automaticity.
Working Principle of Gypsum Mill :
01. Jaw Crusher crush the gypsum rock into smaller size in advance.
02. Bucket elevator sends the crushed gypsum rock into hopper.
03. Vibrating feeder sends the crushed gypsum rock into the grinding chamber of gypsum mill (Raymond Mill).
04. Roller and Ring grind the gypsum rock into powder. Under the function of blower and analyzer machine, only the fine powder can go through the analyzer machine, the coarse powder falls down and to be grinded again.
05. The fine powder which meets the requirement finally goes out through the cyclone powder collector as final products.
Main Technical Data of Gypsum Mill :
Notice: Any change of Gypsum Mill (Raymond Mill)technical data shall not be advised additionally.
If you are interested in our Gypsum Mill, please refer to:
◆ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
◆ Mobile: +86 15838214261
◆ Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEY6sF_TbpM